As a client of United Process Service, Inc., you have secure access to all your account information, affidavits and work in progress via the Web. Our online database is updated at the end of each business day, enabling current information to be available around the clock, including:
- All assignments served, papers not yet served and papers not serviceable
- Copies of affidavits of service(for reference only)
- Ability to search outstanding work by date received, invoice number, plaintiff, defendant or recipient
- Current account balance
- Copies of monthly statements
- Summary of charges by individual plaintiff
- Case disbursements summary
These on-line services are available to all clients at no additional charge. To access your information, log into our Client Services section and enter your username and password when prompted.
New clients will be issued a unique username and password for this system.
If you have any Password or System Access questions, please e-mail United at or call 212-619-0728.
Important Note About Security: Due to the sensitive nature of available online information, connecting to our Client Services section initiates a Secure Socket Layer(SSL) encrypted link. To use this service, a browser capable of SSL security (such as Netscape or MS Internet Explorer) is necessary.
View the UPSI Service Tracker Demo — a quick demonstration of samples of the available forms and functions created by UPSI to better serve you.
Forgot your password?
Haven't received your password yet?
Call us at 212-619-0728
e-mail United at .
Please note that for security purposes, passwords will only be sent via phone or fax, not via e-mail.